Due to the current situation we find ourselves, I’m offering this course with a reduction to just £35 per couple as I want to support you to have a positive breastfeeding experience that you will always remember.
Antenatal Mindful Breastfeeding Course
A 3 hour group course covering: –
- Breastfeeding and our culture
- How breastfeeding works
- Breast anatomy
- Breastfeeding birth preferences
- Relaxation and your mind/body connection
- Calm breathing techniques
- Bonding and skin to skin
- Oxytocin – what is it, why it’s so important and how to maximise this
- Colostrum to mature milk
- First few hours/days – what is ‘normal’ and finding balance
- How do you know that baby is getting enough milk
- Communication between your baby and breasts
- Mother’s instinct
- The latch and why it’s so important
- When/how to seek help and support
This course will leave you feeling completely relaxed & confident about breastfeeding so that you can make this a wonderful experience for both you & your baby.
You will also receive a set of relaxation mp3s which you can use to support you through your new Mama breastfeeding journey & especially whenever you need some ‘me time’ to relax.
Register your interest – email@example.com