Online Private Hypnobirthing Course
I offer private, flexible, one-to-one online sessions with you and your birth companion from the comfort of your own home to accommodate busy diaries/work commitments.
- 10 hours teaching time (2.5 hours per session, over 4 weeks) with me as your dedicated Hypnobirthing Practitioner covering: –
- How to achieve a deep state of relaxation
- Recognising and releasing any fears surrounding birth
- Stimulating your body’s production of natural pain relieving hormones
- Essential massage, breathing and visualisation techniques
- Your body and the physiology of birth
- Stages of labour and how you can manage this
- Optimal positions for labour and birth
- Your birth companions role and how they can support you
- Empowering yourself with information to prepare your birth preferences for every eventuality
- Discussing the importance of your birthing environment
- Watching and discussing positive birth videos
- Physical preparation to prepare your body for birth
- What happens after your beautiful baby arrives
- Complete email/telephone support with me until you’re holding your beautiful baby in your arms
- The Calm Birth Method Book by Suzy Ashworth (subject to changes to postal/deliveries due to the Coronavirus this may be in online format)
- 6 MP3’s (including ‘Birth Rehearsal’ and ‘Fear Release’) to listen to at home
- All course materials provided via email
- An intimate online group (no more than six couples) in order to maximise your Hypnobirthing course
- Access to a private Facebook/WhatsApp Group with your fellow group members
- Opportunity to book a discounted Mindful Breastfeeding course
- Recommendations to complementary therapists
I would recommend beginning your Hypnobirthing course anytime after your 20-week scan, with the optimum time to enable you to practice your techniques between 20-30 weeks.
Don’t panic if you’re further along in your pregnancy and you’ve only just discovered Hypnobirthing, you still have time and I’ll do my utmost to prepare you for the best possible birth experience by delivering an intensive, bespoke course if you are beyond 36 weeks.
Contact me to discuss any questions you may have about Hypnobirthing or if you’d like to chat through your birth journey so far and how I can support you – email@example.com
*A deposit of £50 is required to confirm your Hypnobirthing Course, with the remainder due before your first session, although due to the current situation we can discuss payment in instalments.